Worship begins at 6:00 pm. Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month.
Apr 30: "The Road Ahead"
May 7: "Feed My Sheep"
May 14: Rev. Whitney Brown
May 21: "The Holy Spirit is Coming"
Directions & Contact Info
Listen to a sermon
View full calendar
Visit us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
We meet every Thursday evening at 7 pm at Linda's home for a book study. Everyone is welcome. Call the church office for directions (269-383-3222).
We usually begin with a time of prayer and/or silence. To minimize the amount of preparation and the need to purchase a book not everyone can afford, we read together during the gathering, alternating reading and discussion.
As of September 15, 2016, we are currently reading "Underground Church" by Robin Meyers.
Other books we've studied recently include:
- "Revelations" by Elaine Pagels
- "A History of God" by Karen Armstrong
- "The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective" by Richard Rohr and Andreas Ebert
- "The Gnostic Gospels" by Elaine Pagels
- "Reading Judas: The Gospel of Judas and the Shaping of Christianity" by Elaine Pagels and Karen L. King