Worship begins at 6:00 pm. Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month.
Mar 26: "What will it take?"
Apr 2: "Zaccheus"
Apr 9: "Palm Sunday"
Apr 16: "Easter Sunday"
Directions & Contact Info
Listen to a sermon
View full calendar
Visit us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
We meet every Thursday evening at 7 pm at Linda's home for a book study. Everyone is welcome. Call the church office for directions (269-383-3222).
We usually begin with a time of prayer and/or silence. To minimize the amount of preparation and the need to purchase a book not everyone can afford, we read together during the gathering, alternating reading and discussion.
As of September 15, 2016, we are currently reading "Underground Church" by Robin Meyers.
Other books we've studied recently include:
- "Revelations" by Elaine Pagels
- "A History of God" by Karen Armstrong
- "The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective" by Richard Rohr and Andreas Ebert
- "The Gnostic Gospels" by Elaine Pagels
- "Reading Judas: The Gospel of Judas and the Shaping of Christianity" by Elaine Pagels and Karen L. King