During this time of social distancing due to the Coronavirus COVID-19, we will continue to have our Sunday evening 6 pm Worship Services. Since our group is typically small, we currently feel we can minimize the possibility of exposure but still provide important community time. We are also monitoring the situation, which seems to change hourly, and any changes to this plan will be posted here and on our Facebook page. We will also be changing the way we worship a little bit. Here are the precautionary measures we will be taking:
* Chairs will be arranged with extra space between them.
* Anyone who is sick should please stay home.
* Please use your own best judgment. If you are in a high-risk group and wish not to come to worship during this time, we will understand.
* Please refrain from shaking hands, hugging, holding hands during prayer, etc. We will not ask anyone to “pass the peace.” For greeting others, please give them a wave, a warm smile, or a “namaste” style bow.
* Communion and anointing for healing will be put on hold until further notice.
* Instead of passing an offering basket, people will be asked to bring their offering to the altar.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the church office or Pastor Ken.